Pallet labelling system PES by bornbinder®
Pallets can now be clearly and conspicuously marked, without labels having to be glued or clipped to the pallet loads.
The most important advantages
- Pallet strapping and pallet labelling all in one pallet stop. Saves a lot of time.
- Labelling on one to three sides possible.
- Environmentally friendly, cost-eff ective consumable material: conventional twine and labels in A5 format made of normal paper.
- Labels are directly fastened to the twine during strapping. No glued up boxes or labels sticking to the fl oor.
- Paper labels can be removed from the twine without being damaged. Therefore use of the labels possible for picking.
- Robust, simple and very low-wear design of the labelling machine for highest availability.
- Large selection of label printers available.
- Made-to-measure labelling software guarantees easy connection to diff erent production planning and control systems (PPC). Software and printer service by local company possible.
- The elastic twine can be pulled off as an entire ring and used again for the return transport of the empties.
- Low costs for consumable materials.
- No waste of expensive PE foils.
- Output: up to 140 pallets an hour.
- Very easy machine operation. Does not require constant operating staff.
- Infinitely variable height adjustment. Easy adaptation to any stack height.
- Can be annexed to any conveyor belt.
- Robust construction for continuous operation.
- Extremely high degree of availability and low maintenance costs due to less wearing parts, combined with robust design.
Request a call with our skilled professionals in pallet strapping. Then everything is obvious and you have no unpleasant surprises.
Questions? Feel free to contact us!
contact us before securing your palettes with expensive and environmentally harmful materials.
+41 62 746 99 55